Solopreneurs have to do everything on their own, from actual work to managing the sales, marketing to customer service. And on top of that they need to keep themselves motivated and productive enough to keep going day after day.
Since they are doing everything on their own, it means they have to stay on top of it all. And that also includes the latest trends affecting their digital marketing strategy.
The latest to hit the digital marketing scene is the video content marketing!
Simply put, it is adding content to your website in the form of videos.
Here are a few Do’s that will help you get started with your online video marketing strategy and keep you on track.
- A single video is not enough. You need to think in terms series of videos on different themes.
- Create content that is useful for your customers, not you. Take their feedback beforehand if possible on what they would like to see.
- Use video analytics to gather statistics on viewing habits of your customers and use it for data driven marketing.
- Tell your brand stories with such videos.
- Keep the video short and to-the-point.
In my next post I will be taking a few Don’ts of the Video Marketing Strategy that you should avoid!
Get in touch with Gloopt today to get started with video content marketing